The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
1. Provide Just Listed Services with complete and accurate information for real estate sign post installations and removals
2. Provide Just Listed Services with a gate code when requesting a job inside a gated community.
3. Provide Just Listed Services a detailed map and/or marker for all vacant land installs
4. Obtain homeowner association approvals BEFORE requesting a real estate post installation by Just Listed Services.
5. Retain a copy of your confirmation given to you by Just Listed Services. If you do not receive a confirmation, then we did not receive your request.
6. Pay for all services requested by the customer according to Just Listed Services current price. If payment is past due, Just Listed Services reserves the right to remove all real estate posts without prior consent.
7. Contact Just Listed Services immediately if a sprinkler or drip line has been damaged. Just Listed Services will not be responsible to pay for any damage if not given notice or opportunity to inspect any claimed damage.
8. Flag or give a detailed description of the property where owners would like the post to be installed. Without this information, Just Listed Services installers will use their best judgement in placement of the post. If we are asked to move a real estate post, a service fee will be charged to your account.
Just Listed Services Will:
1. Send a confirmation receipt to the customer immediately after the order has been processed.
2. Install all "Complete and Accurate" real estate sign post orders received before 5:00pm Monday-Friday the following day.
3. Follow the customer's instructions as to the placement of the post, unless the directions conflict with the city sign placement regulations.
4. Repair any sprinkler or drip line damage caused by our installer. Just Listed Services will not pay for any damages if not notified immediately, and given the opportunity to inspect or repair the damages.
5. Require that the real estate sign post not be removed by the customer/homeowner/tenant due to safety precautions
6. Take responsibility for any lost or damaged real estate posts or signs owned by the customer while in our possession or storage. However, Just Listed Services will not be responsible for any loss of customers while not in our possession or storage.
7. Not install signposts on Sundays, Holdiays or days of inclement weather.
This agreement may be cancelled by either party without cause, with one week notice, and at any time. In this event, Just Listed Services, may, at is sole discretion, recover all real estate posts, signs, riders and items belonging to them.